It’s that time of the year…AGAIN. Thanksgiving marks the official start to the holiday season. Time moves so quickly, and we get caught up in the daily routine of the grit and grind. So, as we celebrate Thanksgiving this year with our friends and family, really take time to stop and smell the roses. Recognize what you are grateful for and make it a point to verbalize your gratefulness. You’re loved ones will appreciate it, and the holiday season will go so much smoother.
I made a small list of things I am grateful for. What are you grateful for?
1. I’m grateful that we live in the south, and this is not our everyday weather.
2. I’m grateful I have an awesome husband and family who loves me.
3. I’m grateful I live in America. I have traveled to several countries, and I always love coming home to the States! And I’m not embarrassed to admit that. 🙂
4. I’m grateful that I have the flexibility in my business to make something beautiful and important for all different kinds of families and businesses – big, small, for, and not-for profit. For pictures of our portfolio, stay tuned! Our brand spanking new website is ALMOST DONE!! But in the meantime, here’s just a couple of shots. 😀
5. I’m grateful I get to work with my goofy dad.
So I ask you again. What are you grateful for? Have an awesome Thanksgiving this week, and I’ll meet ya back here next week. And eat some pie, damn it.